These are for information purposes. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. If there are other documents you would suggest me posting, send me an email and I’d be happy to look into it!
Buyer Advisory – this document provides helpful information for buyers. It includes links to websites which provide information about buying property in Arizona. Here you can find out what all of the terminology REALTORs use means. What IS Title Insurance? Where to I find out information about Sex Offenders in the neighborhood? What do I need to know about buying a house with a Septic Tank?
Lead Based Paint – If you are buying a house built in 1978 or earlier, this is a pamphlet with what you need to know. What safety precautions do I need to take? Is it safe for my children? Read this document provided by the EPA and HUD. It’s a great resource. You will also be required to sign a lead based paint disclosure with your real estate contracts and addendums.
Pool Safety Notice
– Pools can be great fun! But, what do you need to know about buying a
house with a pool? Take a look at this document. It discusses the laws
in the State of Arizona. However, each municipality may have their own
additional restrictions. Know the law and keep your kids safe!
School District Boundary Maps - Here I have posted links to maps for several Phoenix area school districts. Boundaries do change from time to time, so be sure to check with the district to be sure.
- Madison School District
- Washington School District
- Glendale Union High School District - Sunnyslope High School
- Phoenix Union High School District
- Creighton School District
- Paradise Valley Unified School District
- Scottsdale Unified School District
- Other Phoenix Area Schools can be found at: http://phoenix.gov/EDUCATION/districtsaz.html